|Help support the ministry of St. Elisabeth Convent|
- The Who's Who of The Great Canon of St. Andrew of ...
- Excerpts from Sermons: God Granted Us a New Life
- The Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts
- The Lenten Prayer of St. Ephraim the Syrian
- St. Silouan: on the Love of Enemies
- Living as an Orthodox Christian in a Non-Orthodox ...
- The Liturgical Structure of the Great Lent
- The Last Judgment will Tell the Truth about us
- Maslenitsa: The Cheesefare Week
- Video Monologue: Forgiveness Sunday
- The Greatness of God and the Triviality of Gods
- The relationship between saints and animals
- Top 5 Blog Posts of the Week of February 13th
- The orthodox tradition of exorcising
- Is an icon painted or “written”?
- From Heart to Heart Festival will take place in Lo...
- The Christian Meaning of Love
- On the Last Judgement
- Why Go to Church If I Have God in My Heart?
- Our Help to the Deceased
- Confession: the Healing Sacrament
- On Church Singing
- An orthodox perspective on overcoming anxiety: Chr...
- St. Nicholas of Japan on Buddhism
- "Blessed Xenia, pray the Lord for us!": the Patron...
- An interview from the workshops: A place where you...
- We are all prodigal children
- Iconographic Analysis: The Meeting of the Lord at ...
- Honor thy Father and Mother
- Top 5 Blog Posts of the Week of February 6th
- Saint Valentine and Orthodoxy
- Reflections on the Holy Scripture: The Prodigal So...
- Patristic Exegeses on the Creation of Eve
- Matushka: A wonderful title, and no real job descr...
- Saint John Chrysostom reflections on The Holy Scri...
- The meaning of the Deaconate in the Orthodox Churc...
- The Nisibene Hymns of Saint Ephrem: What can death...
- Theology and Eucharist. Part I
- Video Monologue: "We are Pharisees"
- How to Greet a Monk or Nun
- Reflections on the Holy Scripture: the Pharisee an...
- To Obey like the Pharisee, to Repent like the Publ...
- An Orthodox perspective on yoga
- Some Modest Thoughts on the Impact of Fashion
- Hymns and Poems of St. Gregory the Theologian
- Person and Personality in Orthodox Teaching Concer...
- Akathist to St. Ksenia (Xenia) of St. Petersburg
- Top 5 Blog Posts of the Week of January 30th
- Orthodox statues?
- The life of Blessed Xenia of St Petersburg
- The Purpose of Illness
- The Holy Father of the Eastern and Western Churche...
- A Small Child's Cry
- From Fukuruma to Matryoshka
- Video Monologue: Theophany
- Teachings of Elder Siluan: The Lord loves us as Hi...
- St.Macarius: A light of wisdom in the desert
- When can one sit during Orthodox Services?
- "I am glad to be a priest": an Interview with Fr. ...
- Instructions of Blessed Macarius the Great
- On the Modesty of Women in the Orthodox Church
- ▼ February (61)
- ► 2016 (336)